Green Dot Target
- Enter the 16 digit card number along with the 3 digit access card to obtain Green Dot status
- The MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated
- The site is managed by the Green Dot Corporation – 1-866-795-7597 – 3465 E. Foothill Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107 or P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, CA 91017
Green Dot is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank who is Member FDIC and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GDOT.
Green Dot Quick Hits
- Used to be known as Next Estate Communications
- Headed by financial guru Ms. Grace T. Wang
- Mobile users can access accounts through Green Dot’s GoBank mobile bank services
- Works with some of the biggest Titans in the US business industry to include Mobile, AT&T and Citibank
The Green Dot caters to those who have problems controlling their spending when they are issued a credit card. Green Dot issues MasterCard and Visa cards in the United States (prepaid meaning the card has a set amount of money on it in which the customer cannot go over). tHIS Pasadena BASED FINANCIAL firm was founded in 1999 by playboy Steve Streit. In late 2014 Walmart announced it will be partnering with the Green Dot Bank to issues customers checking account.