HCA HR Answers
- User ID and password needed to access portal
- Password reset process can be completed online
Gaining access to an online portal should NEVER have to be an overly complicated process. With that having been said, those who require access to the HCA HR Answers portal will likely enjoy the simple login process which only requires two pieces of information to be entered. Once at the portal’s home page, a User ID and account password must be entered into the blank login fields. before clicking the Sign In button to complete the account access process (that didn’t even break a sweat did it??). Users who have forgotten a password can begin the online reset process by first selecting an account (HCA, LifePoint, Capella, NONAFFIL Domain). It should be noted that those who have yet to update their password profile with a mobile phone number will need to contact their local IT desk for password reset assistance.
A Closer Look at HCA
- Hospital Corporation of America was founded by Dr. Frist (Jr. and Sr.). and Jack Massey
- Was established in 1968 and was among the very first United States hospital companies
- Has grown to become one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services
- Comprised of 171 locally managed hospitals and 118 freestanding surgery centers
- Has published multiple medical studies in peer-reviewed journals (important work!)
It’s worth pointing out that users who sign into the portal must accept the terms outlined beneath the login fields posted at the HCA HR Answers portal login page. Questions for HCA can be addressed by filling out the available online contact form with a name, email address, and message/question. Those who prefer more immediate assistance can try reaching out to HCA by the means of a quick phone call to its offices in Nashville, TN (because talking is sometimes way easier than typing).
HCA Holdings Inc. Contact Information
- One Park Plaza, Nashville, TN 37203