Hey Crazy 8!
- Information from a store receipt is needed
- Progress bar provided for completion status
- Contact information for Crazy 8 is available
As valuable as a customer opinion can be, it only makes sense for stores to make the process of providing one AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. It’s safe to say those who plan on providing feedback to Crazy 8 shouldn’t have too tough of a go-round with the store’s online survey. In order to begin the survey process, participants will need to navigate to the Hey Crazy 8 page and enter a store number, transaction number (must be entered in full including any special characters), visit date, and visit time. Once all of the receipt information has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the online feedback process. Those who are having problems getting past the receipt information section may want to take a look at the sample image of a store receipt posted at the right hand side of the Hey Crazy 8 page (the image highlights and numbers the exact location of the information).
A Look at Crazy 8
- Crazy 8 is the newest addition to The Gymboree Group’s family of brands
- The store first opened in 2007 and offers fashionable outfits at a great value
- There are currently over 300 Crazy 8 stores operating within the United States
- Related store brands include Gymoree, Gymboree Outlet, and Janie and Jack
- In addition to the over 300 locations shopping can be done at Crazy 8 online
Crazy 8 Customer Service