- Code shown on TV is needed to begin
- HGTV contact information is available
For some, the process of getting set up to stream movies or TV shows isn’t the easiest thing to accomplish. Those who find themselves nodding in agreement may be pleasantly surprised by the ease of which a Roku device can be activated to stream programming from HGTV. The user friendly process of gaining the ability to stream endless hours of HGTV content can be initiated by getting on the internet and going to the HGTV Roku page. Upon arrival at the page the first thing many users will notice is the COMPLETE lack of clutter as the page features only a lone activation code entry field with no added links or buttons on which users can be become sidetracked. Once the activation code has been entered into the blank field (code should be displayed on the TV) the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the process of activating a device at the HGTV Roku page.
Thanks! Might as well tell me what to watch too!
- Property Brothers – Drew and Jonathan help home buyers before AND after the deal
- Hawaii Life – A half-hour real estate series that focuses on buying property in Hawaii
- Lakefront Bargain Hunt – Buyers receive help finding AFFORDABLE lakefront property
- House Hunters International – Focuses on the search for the right place in a new land
- Flip or Flop Fort Worth – Featuring a couple that fixes up houses to sell for a profit
Those who want to review a full list of available shows BEFORE activating a device can do so by clicking the HGTV icon posted above the activation code field at the HGTV Roku page. HGTV is part of Scripps Networks Interactive, a leading developer of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food, and travel categories for television, internet, and emerging platforms. Those who have corporate-related questions regarding HGTV can try reaching out to the Scripps office in Knoxville, TN.
Scripps Networks Interactive Contact Information
- 9721 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932