I Fly SWA
- Flight search tool is provided
- A promo code can be entered
- Customer service is available
It’s in the best interest of an airline to make the process of searching for and purchasing a flight as easy as possible. Southwest Airlines seems to have a tight grasp on this simple notion as evidenced by the user-friendly experience found at the I Fly SWA page. Customers who are in need of a flight can begin the search by entering a departure location, arrival location, departure date, return date, and number of passengers before hitting the Search button (prior to entering the information into the search tool it will be necessary to select either the round trip or one way flight options). Those lucky enough to have stumbled upon a promo code can enter it into the blank field provided at the I Fly SWA page to take advantage of the offer. Customers who need more than just a lift through the skies can book a rental car or hotel room by clicking the Hotel and Car links posted at the top of the page.
Why should I consider flying with Southwest Airlines?
- The airline serves over 90 destinations throughout the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- Southwest operates more than 3,800 flights each day (including over 500 round-trip markets)
- Customers receive their 1st AND 2nd bags checked FOR FREE (includes skis and golfing bags!)
- Rapid Rewards offers unlimited reward seats, no blackout dates, and points that do not expire
Customers who wish to connect with Southwest Airlines on social media can do so by clicking the links posted towards the bottom of the I Fly SWA page (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram). Those who are in need of assistance can try reaching out to the airline by phone or mail.
Southwest Airlines Contact Information
- PO Box 36647-1CR, Dallas, Texas 75235
- 800-I-FLY-SWA (800-435-9792)