- Learn more about protecting retirement savings through Annuities
- Current Voya Financial clients can access their account online
- The website is operated by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company – 855-ONE-VOYA – 230 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10169
What in the world is an annuity? According to Voya “An annuity is an insurance product that pays you periodic income payments in exchange for your premium payment“. Most financial advisors highly recommend an annuity as part of a person retirement arsenal. Annuities will help shelter savings from loss and provide death benefits to protect beneficiaries.
What types of Annuities does IGN (Voya Financial) offer?
- Fixed Index
- Living Benefits
Each type of annuity has its plus and minuses and professional advise should be sought to determine which annuity and given investor should choose. Some annuities are dedicated to providing income during the golden years while others are concerned with a way to leave a legacy to heirs.
- A New York based financial, retirement, investment and insurance firm founded in 1991
- The firm was founded as a subsidiary of ING but became a stand along company in 2013
- Caters to retail and institutional clients
Voya Financial employs approximately 7,000 people and has over 500 billion dollars in assets under management. The firm is in a steamy hot competition with John Hancock Financial Services, Inc. and AXA Financial.