- Provides a way for friends and family members to send funds/messages to loved ones in prison
- The service offers a helpful live chat feature to answer any questions related to get money to family members doing time
- The site is operated by Access Corrections – EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – PHONE: 1-866-345-1884
Please note the following states have different contact information than what is shown above. Residents attempting to send funds in the states of California and Maryland PLEASE see the following contact information below:
- California prison family members can contact 1-800-622-0620, by email at email@example.com, or by mail at Department of Financial Institutions, Consumer Services, 1810 13th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811 for any questions regarding the Inmate Deposits website
- Maryland residents can contact Commissioner of Financial Regulation, Attention: Complaint Unit, 500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 You may also contact Maryland via telephone at: (888) 784-0136
Please note when funding an inmate the inmate will be notified that the deposit came from a certain Access Corrections account but most prisons will NOT notify the inmate of the person’s name the account is associated with. When signing into the Inmate Deposit system the user should use the email address they used at the time of sign up as their username.
Other Access Corrections Funding Highlights
- An inmate deposit cannot be completed unless a profile has been established and the Terms and Conditions have been accepted
- Some inmates aka prisoners are not allowed to receive funds due to behavioral issues while doing time
- Access Corrections allows for payments via money order, credit card and ACH service (by law Access Corrections is required to disclose certain information from each customer before a transaction can be processed… for more information utilize the live chat feature)
- Users can add or delete inmates from their profile at any point in time 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Credit cards (debit cards) will usually be charged within 3 days of the payment
- Access Corrections WILL charge a service fee for using Inmate Deposits and the fee amount will depend on the amount of funds provided to the prisoner
Please note the standard max deposit limit is $300 per day at most prisons BUT some may be higher or lower based on county and state laws.