- Access vehicle inspection report online
- Enter VIN or Ally Account number to access report
Ally customers that have had a recent vehicle inspection can now access their inspection information through use of a convenient online webpage. Upon arriving at the Inspections Ally page customers will find that they will either need to enter their vehicles VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or their Ally Account Number to proceed. Customers should note that the Vehicle Identification Number is 17 digits long and can be entered into the appropriate field on the Inspections Ally page. The Ally account number is a bit shorter at only 9 digits and will need to be entered into the appropriate field if customers choose not to enter their Vehicle Identification Number. After entering either their Vehicle Identification Number or Ally Account Number customers will need to click the Search button in to find and view their vehicle inspection report. For any questions or concerns about this process customers may want to try picking up the phone and contacting Ally directly at 1-800-925-ALLY.
- How Ally uses the personal information collected online
- What type of personal information Ally collects online
- Whether or not any of the personal information Ally collects online is shared
- Steps taken by Ally to protect personal information collected online
- How to change or update personal information with Ally
Customers concerned about providing their social security numbers should be glad to know that Ally strives to protect all social security numbers from unlawful disclosure. On top of that Ally has set up administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in order to keep customer social security numbers confidential.