- Enroll for electronic communications online by entering an Enrollment Number
- Current users can make cancel or make changes to an existing account by entering a PIN
Earth-friendly investors who would like to do their part in saving the planet can now sign up to receive their investment information electronically instead of by ordinary snail mail. To get started with the registration process users will need to grab the Enrollment Number found on the mailing item and go directly the InvestorDelivery page. Once at the page it will be necessary to enter the Enrollment Number in the provided field and hit the Submit button (see above reference image). Users that are having a hard time finding their enrollment number should look for the Enrollment Number label on the mailing (there should be a number found in the box next to the arrow). Current InvestorDelivery users can update or cancel their existing accounts from this page by entering their PIN number and hitting the Submit button.
A Little More information About InvestorDelivery
- The electronic services provided are good for all securities held in the investor’s enrolled account
- Some enrolled members may still receive paper mailings due to the fact that not all issuers or mutual fund companies participate in the service
- InvestorDelivery is strictly concerned with online delivery of investor materials and does not provide account statements
- Enrollment Numbers are 13 characters long with one letter followed by 12 numbers
- Investors will not have to worry about charges or any hidden fees as the service is free of charge
- InvestorDelivery adheres to a strict confidentiality policy and only uses investor address information to deliver communications on behalf of the financial institution
Investors with further questions about the service can reach out to InvestorDelivery by shooting an email over to email@example.com.