Using the Iosue Reporting Portal
- Username and password are needed to login
- FAQ list is available for those with questions
- Application process can be completed online
These days anyone who has ever held a job has likely used some sort of online portal to manage certain aspects of their employment. Those who use the Iosue Reporting portal should be very pleased with its user-friendly features. The login process can be completed in a matter of a few seconds by going to the portal’s sign in page and entering a username along with a password before hitting the Enter SSM button. Users who are looking to make the process EVEN EASIER can check the Remember Me box located under the login fields to have their credentials remembered for expedited account access in the future. Those who have forgotten their Iosue Reporting portal login information can click the Forgot your login? link and enter an email address to begin the account recovery process. Users with questions about the portal can click the FAQ list to search for answers.
More on the Iosue Reporting Portal
- Popups must be enabled (or site must be added to the allow popup list)
- 500 MHz processor, 128 megs of RAM, and 56K internet recommended
- Cookies must be enabled (or site must be added to the allow cookies list)
- A minimum of High Color (16 Bit) video card setting is recommended
Those who are interested in becoming a field representative or mystery shopper can begin the online application process by clicking the Click Here to Apply! link posted at the bottom of the Iosue Reporting portal. After clicking the link an online application can be completed before clicking the Agree and Submit button (applicants must agree that the information provided is true and accurate).