Jackson Hewitt Confirm Refund Status
Wondering what’s going on with your refund?
Join the club! Luckily, there’s an easy way to find out.
If you filed with Jackson Hewitt, that is :D.
You’ll need to login to your account with your username and password.
Forgetful today? Use the login credential recovery tools!
Start at www.jacksonhewitt.com/confirm.
It’s that time of year again. And those who have been on the ball enough to already file are probably wondering where the refund is (if they’re not already rolling around on the living room floor with it). As we already noted, Jackson Hewitt can help with that. Let’s find out more!
More on Checking Your Refund at www.jacksonhewitt.com/confirm
- It could take until February 21st if you claim EITC or ACTC
- There’s 3 stages: received, approved, and ON THE WAY (most important one!)
- You can get the refund much faster if you put it on an American Express Serve Card
- In addition to the Serve Card, an Early Access Card also works to get your cash faster
- Otherwise, typical direct deposits refunds will take anywhere from 1 to 5 days
By the way, if you haven’t done so, you’ll need to create an account before you can check status. In order to do so, click the Create Account tab and fill out the brief online registration form (always a good idea to double check for accuracy!). Once you’ve registered, go back and login to see where that money is hiding!
Finally, the answers to many of the most common questions associated with tracking a refund can be found at the bottom of www.jacksonhewitt.com/confirm.
Not seeing what you need? Call Jackson Hewitt then! They’re available between 9 AM and 9 PM EST Monday through Friday.
Weekend warrior? Sorry you’ll have to wait until Monday to call as the line is closed Saturday and Sunday.
Oh yea, here’s the number:
More Financial Happenings….
Have you seen the Verify SYF process from Synchrony Bank?