JCP Credit Today
- Activate a JCP credit card and save 20% on a purchase
- Returning customers can sign in to pay a bill, view recent transactions and update account information (i.e. address, phone number etc)
- The site is administered by the JCPenney Online Credit Center with Synchrony Bank – For U.S. cardholders, call 1-800-527-4403 – JCPenney Credit Services customer service C/O SYNCB, P.O. Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009 – Mexico customers should dial 1-800-542-0800
Please note customers may be able to activate their card over the phone if the card has a toll-free number sticker (please check the label on your card for activation instructions). The JCP credit card is valid at all JCPenney Stores, jcp.com and Sephora.com.
JPC Credit card highlights/lowlights
- The card will take about 7 to 10 days to arrive via US Mail
- Most applicants should receive an immediate answer when submitting an application
- Online account summaries will provide the customer with a detailed breakdown of their JCP account to include: current balance, last bill date and an amount, last sale date, credit line, available credit and amount currently due
- Statements are ONLY available for the last THREE months of billing
- Account services online allow a customer to edit banking information (i.e. change from one bank to another)
- To add or remove a user from the JCP Credit account please contact customer service (only the primary card holder can remove or add individuals)
- Prefer to pay a bill by mail? Please write to: SYNCB, P.O. Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090
- When paying a JCPENNEY Bill by mail please allow up to 10 days for the check to process and be credited to the account
Customers can choose to pay the entire balance, the Total Minimum Payment or the last balance statement or an amount a decided by the customer.