Take the Jiffy Feedback Survey
- Store number shown on an invoice is needed
- Jiffy Lube corporate contact information is available
A company known for how fast it can get cars in and out of an oil change likely also knows a little something about an expedited customer feedback process. With that being said, the Jiffy Lube customer survey found at the Jiffy Feedback page definitely lives up to the shop’s name. The lighting quick feedback process can be initiated upon arrival at the survey by first entering the 4 digit store number as shown on the invoice from a recent visit. Once the number has been successfully entered (perhaps do a double or even TRIPLE take to make sure it was typed in correctly) the Next button can be clicked to move ahead to the part where a few quick questions about the visit can be answered. In the event that it’s even needed (probably unlikely with how fast the survey can be completed) a progress bar showing an idea of how much is left with the survey is found at the bottom of the Jiffy Feedback page.
A Quick Study of Jiffy Lube
- Landed the top spot on the 2014 Training Top 125 list for Training Magazine (WOW!)
- Provides service for 20 million customers each year (talk about efficiency at its finest!)
- Each Jiffy Lube location is 100% franchised owned (makes an impact on the community)
- Came in at number 3 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list for 2013 (BRAVO!)
- Introduced a friendly reminder for the next oil change in the form of a window sticker
Jiffy Lube is headquartered in Houston, TX and is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Shell Oil Company. Corporate-related questions for the company can be addressed by contacting the Jiffy Lube corporate offices between hours of 8 AM and 6 PM Central Time Monday through Friday.
Jiffy Lube Corporate Offices Contact Information
- PO Box 4427, Houston, TX 77210-4458