Kelseys Survey: Getting Started
- Survey can be completed online
- An access code needed to begin
- Question contact form available
It’s hard for a restaurant to improve without knowing how its customer base really feels about the level of service provided. Perhaps that is why Kelseys Original Roadhouse is giving its customers a chance to give the restaurant a piece of their minds through the means of an online survey. To get started with the survey process customers will need to go to the Kelseys Survey page and enter the 14 digit access code located on the purchase receipt from a recent visit. Once the code has been located and entered into the page the Start button can be pressed to officially begin the Kelseys Guest Satisfaction Survey. Those who are having trouble launching the survey due to difficulties with locating the access code may want to refer to the sample image of a receipt posted to the Kelseys Survey page (image circles the access code in red).
Hot Off the Grill at Kelseys
- Under the Sea Fry Up – Calamari and shrimp lightly coated in cornmeal and fried to crispy perfection
- The All Day Breakfast Burger – Wake up to a burger made with hash browns and a sunny side up egg
- Don’t Be Chicken Parm – A thick cut piece of chicken breast topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella
- Chicken Fried Chicken – A fried chicken breast topped with roadhouse gravy and served with potatoes
- Classic Sirloin – AAA 8 ounce sirloin fire grilled and basted with garlic butter (choice of side and veggies)
Customers who seemed to be stumped by the Kelseys survey process can complete an online contact form with a name (first and last), phone number, email address, and message/question. Those who want to share their opinion directly over the phone can call to speak with a Kelseys guest relations teammate.
Kelseys Guest Relations
- 844-729-7829 (toll-free)