YOU Hold the Key 2 Benefits!
- Portion of card number must be entered
- Access is available in English and Spanish
- Customer support phone number available
Gaining access to a new online account sometimes take an initial first step. Those who have been issued a Key 2 Benfits Card can complete this first step online by going to the access page and entering the first 9 digits of the card number. Once the card number has been entered the Submit button can be pressed to be directed to the secure cardholder website. Once at the site cardholders will be required to create a cardholder User ID and set up a unique password to securely access Key2Benefits card transaction details along with other important account information. Those who would rather access the card in Spanish can click En Español link located at the top right corner of the page to switch languages from English to Spanish.
More on the Key 2 Benefits Card
- Issued by KeyBank N.A. in Cleveland, Ohio pursuant to license by Mastercard International
- Any and all of the funds that are accessed using the Key 2 Benefits card are held by KeyBank
- The balance of funds held on the card is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowable limits
- Key 2 Benefits cardholders can use their cards at any location where Mastercard is accepted
Those who plan on using an account often can check the Remember Me box to be recognized on their computer for expedited future access. Customers looking for the nearest location of a KeyBank can click the Find the Nearest Branch link posted at the bottom of the card access page. Cardholders with questions about the Key2Benfits Card can pick up the phone and place a call to 866-295-2955.
Key Bank Headquarters
- 127 Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio 44114