- Share feedback with Lenny’s Subs in relation to a visit and earn a free drink/chip bag
- In order to take the survey the customer will need the GES number and take the Lenny’s survey within 3 days of the visit or it will become void
- The site is operated by Lenny’s Sub Shop – 8295 Tournament Drive, Suite 200, Memphis Tennessee 38125 – Telephone: (901) 753-4002 Fax: (901) 753-4395 Toll Free: 1-877-705-SUBS (7827) – Media wishing to contact Lenny’s should reach out to Ms. Jenna Duett (head of PR and marketing) at (901) 753-4002
The GES number will be 13 digits long and in order to receive the free drink coupon from Lenny’s customers will need to write down the survey validation code on their receipt and present it on their next visit to Lenny’s Sub Shop. The Lenny’s Guest Experience Feedback promotional offer is only good at the location ain which the visit took place and any attempt to use it at another Lenny’s location will be rejected.
What in the world is a Lenny’s Sub Shop?
- A Memphis based Philadelphia-style sub shop (which is strange since is based in Memphis which is rather far from Philly)
- Founded in 1998 by Len and Shelia Moore
- Started franchising the shops in 2001 and presently has more than 150 locations throughout the Southeastern United States with the busiest location being at the airport in Memphis
- Besides subs the firm also produces cheese cakes and salads
Lenny’s Sub Shop “satisfy cravings for authentic deli subs and Philly Cheesesteaks“. The company offers online ordering and gift cards between the denominations of $10 to $100 (when making an order online the customer will be required to make an account with Lenny’s).
What are the MUST TRY subs from Lenny’s?
- Mile High Turkey Sub with provolone Cheese
- Black Bean Veggie Sub (perfect for weird vegans)
- Classic Meatball Sub (yes its better than Subways)
Lenny’s does office or holiday catering BUT Catering prices are not listed on their website and vary from location to location (please contact a Lenny’s location for specific catering information).