Macy’s My Macy’s Card
- Customers can access their profile online with an email address and password
- New users will have to go through a short registration process
- The site is overseen by Macy’s – 1 (800) 289-6229 – PO Box 8113, Mason, Ohio 45040
Please note Internet access is required to take advantage of this feature from Macy’s and consumers are required to have a valid email address (i.e. Gmail, Ymail, Outlook) at the time of sign up.
Benefits of signing up for a Macy’s Card account profile online?
- Update account information and pay a bill in just a few seconds
- Obtain information on special in store events and Macy’s promotions
- Be the first and only one to know about online & in-store sales and Free Shipping events, and get special email-only coupons and promotions
- Receive coupons and exclusive promotional event information via text message
- Store common shipping address in a contact book
- Offers a Macy’s MyWallet feature that saves payment information for quick check out at a later date
- Make a list of favorite items that can be used by family members for birthdays, Halloween, Weddings and the like
Please note any questions in regards to a purchase made at Macy’s (online or in store) can be directed to 1.800.BUY.MACY between the hours of 9am to Midnight (Eastern) 7 days a week.
A few things to note when making a return to Macy’s
- Items purchased in store can only be returned at a Macy’s store and not by mail
- Customers without a receipt will be issued store credit in the form of a “Happy Returns” Gift Card
- Macy’s cannot and WILL NOT under any circumstances accept responsibility for items purchased in stores that are returned to them via mail
- “Happy Returns” Gift Card will be sent within 7 to 10 business days
- Please remember to print the confirmation page and mailing label(s)
Macy’s is a Cincinnati based department store with over 800 locations across the United States. The company caters to the upper middle class and can be found attached to shopping malls in the suburbs.