Maris Matrix: Fast & Easy Entry
- The portal only requires a username and password for entry
- Users have access to the online password recovery service
- The portal provides users with the ability to change a password
A portal is often judge by its ability to provide convenient self-help options. If this is indeed the case, the Maris Matrix portal should pass with FLYING colors. For instance, portal users who have forgotten an account password can click the Forgot Password link to begin the recovery process. Once the user clicks the link they will be directed to a new page where an MLS Login ID can be entered to proceed. Meanwhile, those who only wish to change an existing password can click the Change Password link. After clicking the link, the user must enter an MLS ID along with their current password.
What other products are offered besides Maris Matrix?
- Remine – Helps users locate real estate opportunities using map-based visualizations
- Showing Time – A handy product that allows potential buyers to schedule a showing
- Homesnap – Agents can receive on the go access to multiple listing service data
- Realist – A tool that provides public record and property information (VERY valuable)
- Realtors Property Resource – A sweet analytical tool that helps agents AND clients
Once the user has successfully changed or reset the account password they can go ahead and login by entering the new password and a username. Users with questions about Maris Matrix can try calling for support between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM on Monday through Friday and from 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturdays. Local callers can dial 314-984-9111 or 618-343-3030 to be connected to a representative. On the other hand, users who would like to call toll-free can dial 800-557-7656.
Maris Address and Fax Number
- 1714 Deer Tracks Trail, Suite 130
- Saint Louis, MO 63131