- Residents of the state can access their account online associated with Massachusetts Turnpike tolls
- The program includes residents who commute on the Ted Williams Tunnels and on the Tobin Memorial Bridge
- The site is operated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts – 877-MA-DOT-GOV (877-623-6846) – 10 Park Plaza, Suite 4160
Boston, MA 02116
Please note E-ZPass provides customers with a nifty electronic toll collection device called a transponder. The “transponder” is a small electronic device that is attached to a car’s windshield and records a transaction electronically to a users account. The user will know the transponder is working when they see a “thank you” green light appear when they pass through a toll.
How to enroll in the EZ Pass Program?
- Dial up a Customer Service rep at 1-877-627-7745 and request an application be mailed
- Enroll in EZ Pass online (the easiest way)
- Download the application and fax it to the Massachusetts Transportation Electronic Toll Program
- Visit a E-ZPass MA Customer Service Center in person (the most inconvenient method)
Service Centers can be found at Auburn, Natick, East Boston, Saugus and Haymarket Center Boston (please dial 1-877-627-7745 to obtain the exact address of the center in question). Private account can have a maximum of 4 transponders per account and a $50 balance is required when signing up a commercial auto.
Other common issues associated with the EZ Pass Program
- All applications can be mailed or faxed to 27 Midstate Drive, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501, or fax the form to 508-786-5222
- Motorcycle are allowed to have the transponder attached to their bike
- It will take 3 days for payment to update when traveling out-of-state
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation is dedicated to making the life of drivers less stressful and promote a reliable transportation system.