Completing the Nexplanon Direct Service Request Form at Merck CSCN
- Instructions are available to be downloaded
- Customer support contact info is provided
- Merck cooperate contact info is available
Finding out more information regarding a patient’s benefits isn’t always the easiest thing in the world for a health provider to accomplish. Fortunately, providers who are trying to track down benefit information of a patient requesting insurance coverage for Nexplanon shouldn’t have too hard of a time doing so. The process of gathering the necessary information can be initiated by navigating to the Merck CSCN portal and downloading the instructions for submitting a request. After the instructions have been reviewed the Direct Service Request Form can be downloaded and filled out. Once the form has been successfully completed it must be printed and signed by BOTH the patient and the provider making the request (seems more than reasonable) before faxing it over to the number provided at the Merck CSCN portal. It is important to point out that ALL required fields are completed within the Direct Service Request Form including the selection of a Specialty Pharmacy.
A Look at Merck
- Does business in more than 140 countries across the globe (MASSIVE footprint)
- Is publicly traded over the New York Stock Exchange under ticket symbol MRK
- Had more than 69,000 active worldwide employees at the end of December 2017
- Reported revenues of over $40 BILLION in 2017 (a truly REMARKABLE number!)
- Research and Development expenses exceeded 7 billion in 2017 (cutting edge!)
It’s worth noting that benefits investigation will be completed within 2 business days of the receipt of the Direct service Request Form available at the Merck CSCN portal (talk about a quick turn around time!). Providers with questions about completing or submitting the form can try reaching out to the customer care center at 844-232-2618 (perhaps take a look at the available instructions before spending the time to place a phone call). Those with corporate-related inquiries for Merck can try reaching out to the company’s headquarters in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
Merck Headquarters Contact Information
- 2000 Galloping Hill RD., Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- 908-740-4000 (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET M-F)