- Code located on the purchase receipt is needed
- Mojo Grill contact information is available
One would imagine it would be quite difficult for a restaurant to retain its MOJO without some friendly (and let’s face it, sometimes not so friendly) feedback from its customers. With that being said, one restaurant that appears unwilling to lose its mojo anytime soon is The Mojo Grill & Catering Company (with a name like that how could it be??). Customers who have recently sat down for a meal at one of the restaurant’s locations can now provide some fast feedback through the online customer survey found at the Mojo Listens page. In order to get started it will be necessary to enter the code shown at the bottom of the purchase receipt from a recent visit (it should be pretty hard to miss the code as it is a stunning 15 digits in length!). Once the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the part of the process where opinions can be provided.
All this reading is making my stomach growl! What’s on the Mojo menu?
- Loaded Waffle Fries – Think regular waffles fries only loaded with cheese and bacon
- Wing Trio – Sample 3 different wing sauces over 15 wings (because variety is KING)
- Jappy Joey Burger – Covered in jalapenos and pepper jack cheese (try not to sweat)
- The Cajun Dip – Cajun roast beef smothered in Swiss cheese (pass the au jus please!)
- Palomilla Steak – Thin cut steak seared just right and topped with mojo and onions
- South Beach Shrimp Tacos – The cilantro chipolte slaw keeps them coming back!
The Mojo Grill & Catering Company Ocala Address
- 2015 SW 17th Street, Ocala, FL 34471