My Amex EveryDay
- Apply for a credit card with NO ANNUAL fee that rewards customers when making purchases at grocery stores, movie theaters, coffee shops and much more
- The no annual fee off may only apply to certain My Amex EveryDay consumers
- The site/service is operated by the American Express Company – 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285 – 212-640-2000
Upon completing the application customers should receive a decision in less than 60 seconds assuming they were issued a pre-selected offer. Please note terms and conditions may differ when applying for the Amex EveryDay card when not receiving a pre-selected offer.
Consumers who received a pre-selected mailing offer should RSVP could found at the bottom of the letter when applying. This will ensure they receive the offer specifically designed for them. Questions about the offer can be directed to 800-678-4629.
Amex EveryDay Card Highlights/Lowlights
- No Annual Fee for pre-selected consumers or $95 for the general public
- 3X points when making purchases at U.S. supermarkets (Kroger, Albertsons, Publix)
- 2x points on gasoline purchases
- Customers who make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months will receive One Year of Amazon Prime Plus 15,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Make 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 50% more points
- Offers a wide range of travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment rewards
- 15 months of 0% APR
- Roadside Assistance Hotline PLUS Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- 2.7% foreign transaction fee
- $37 late/returned payment fee
- It will take 6-8 weeks for the 15,000 Membership Rewards Points to be applied to the members Amex Everyday account
The 3x points at supermarkets applies for the first $6000 spent and then 1X points on any purchases after the $6k mark. The 50% bonus points program is not easy to understand so here is a sample explanation provided by Amex:
“Example:Suppose in a billing period you make 30 purchases totaling $500 and you return a $200 item that you purchased in the same or a prior billing period. The return does not reduce your purchase count, but it does reduce the Membership Rewards points on those purchases from 500 to 300. So, in this example you would earn 50% extra on those 300 points.”
American Express will work with the member and merchant on all fraudulent or mistaken charges but not all disputes are automatically resolved in the Amex EveryDay Card Member’s favor.