My Anchor Policy
- User ID and password needed to login
- New users can create an online account
- Customer service is available by phone
The longer an unpaid bill sits around collecting dust the more uneasiness it causes for the person who’s responsible for making sure it gets paid. Fortunately, those who have an auto policy with Anchor General can make sure bills are out of sight and out of mind in a matter of minutes by making an online payment at the My Anchor Policy page. The Make a Payment button must be clicked prior to entering a User ID along with an account password to login to an account and begin the process of paying a bill online. Those who are stumped by the request for a password can click the Forgot Password? link and enter the email address associated with the account to begin the recovery process. Customers who have yet to sign up for online access to a policy can begin the account registration process by clicking the Register New User link (posted under the login fields at the My Anchor Policy page).
A Wide Smile for Anchor General Insurance Company
- Provides non-standard private passenger auto liability and physical damage coverage
- San Diego based company that also provides coverage in AZ and TX in addition to CA
- Strives to provide the highest quality customer service to policyholders and producers
- The company anticipates expansion into a number of additional states AND products
After clicking the Register New User link an online form must be completed with a first name, last name, email address, password, policy number, and drivers license number. It should be noted that the password entered must be between 5 and 30 characters and must contain at least 1 number and 1 letter. Those with questions about an account can try reaching out to the Anchor General customer service department by phone, fax, or email.
Anchor General Customer Service Contact Information