My Application Status
- Check the status of a Barclay Card online
- Requires the applicants name, last 4 of their SSN, email address and Internet connection
- The website is managed by Barclay’s Bank Delaware
Please note if the applicant fails to provide any of the above information listed in the second bullet they will not be able to check the status of a Barclays card application online.
Popular Cards issued by Barclay’s?
- Freedom Rewards: Earn powerful rewards when making a purchase at supermarkets or gas stations
- Hilton HHonors Platinum Visa: Perfect for the traveler who frequents Hilton Hotels
- IHG Reward Club Visa: 10,000 bonus IHG® Reward Club points with your first purchase 🙂 – Annual Fee? No 🙂 (DOUBLE BONUS)
- IHG Rewards Club Premium Visa: 20,000 bonus IHG Rewards Club points with first purchase 🙂 – Annual Fee? Yes 🙁
All of the above named cards come with free online account management and a nifty re-application tool to check the customers eligibility before applying for a card.
- Cards can be used at ATM’s but fees will be applied
- No FEES on Foreign cash withdrawals don’t have a cash withdrawal fee BUT customer will be charged the non-sterling exchange fee of up to 2.99%
- Most banks who issue the card will set a daily cash withdrawal limit on debit/electron card in the neighborhood of £300
- Withdrawing cash from a Barclaycard may result in a high interest rate fee
- The easiest way to make a payment on a Barclaycard account is via the mybarclaycard app
- Most credit card account are maxed out at £9,999 monthly
- Percentage handling fee are charged when making a balance transfer (this fee will never be higher than 5%)
- Customers should make a minimum payment every month (or more) and should never exceed their credit limit
- Any questions about My Application Status or general inquires in regards to a Barlcaycard should be directed to 0800 056 1437