My Ber Benefits
- Username and password are needed to enter
- New users can register for an account online
- Video and support phone number provided
The annual enrollment period for benefits should never be a source of irrational fear or anxiety for the employees of any company. It’s safe to suggest those who are employed by Bob Evans will quickly put these feelings aside soon after arriving at the easy-to-navigate My Ber Benefits portal. The simple process of gaining account access can be completed in just a few taps of the key board and maybe a click of the mouse or two by entering a username and password before hitting the Login button to proceed into the account (both the username and password are case-sensitive). Employees who have forgotten a username, password, or both can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Forgot your username or password? link and entering a Company Key and Employee Number OR Social Security Number and date of birth. Those who prefer to navigate the My Ber Benefits portal using a different language can do so by clicking the links posted at the bottom of the page (English, French, and Spanish languages are available).
A Closer Look at Bob Evans
- Runs a chain of family style restaurants founded and headquartered in the state of OH
- Owns and operates more than 500 restaurants located within 18 of the United States
- Operates primarily in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions of the country
- Origins date back to 1948 when Bob Evans began making sausage in southeastern OH
Employees who have yet to set up an account at the My Ber Benefits portal can begin by clicking the Register tab and entering the same information needed to begin the account recovery process (Company Key and Employee Number OR Social Security Number and date of birth). Former employees who need to access a 401(K) plan can do so by clicking the Former Employees Only – 401(K) tab to be directed to a new login page. Many questions about the enrollment process can be answered by watching the informative video posted at the My Ber Benefits portal. Those who don’t find what they were looking for in the video can try calling 888-899-2623 for over the phone support.
Bob Evans Corporate Address
- 8111 Smith’s Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054