How to Enter My BER Benefits
- Employees will need a username and password to enter
- New users can register for online benefit account access
- Former employees can access their 401(K) information
The annual enrollment period for benefits should never be a source of irrational fear or anxiety. Fortunately, it’s safe to suggest those employed by Bob Evans will quickly put these feelings aside after arriving at the easy-to-navigate My BER Benefits portal. Employees can complete the simple process of gaining account access by entering a username and password before hitting the Login button (hard to get any easier than that!). Additionally, employees who have forgotten a username, password, or both can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Forgot your username or password? link. Next, the employee must enter a Company Key and Employee Number OR Social Security Number and date of birth to proceed.
A Closer Look at Bob Evans
- Runs a chain of family style restaurants founded and headquartered in the state of OH
- Owns and operates more than 500 restaurants located within 18 of the United States
- Operates primarily in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions of the country
- Origins date back to 1948 when Bob Evans began making sausage in southeastern OH
Employees who have yet to set up an account at the My Ber Benefits portal can begin by clicking the Register tab and entering the same information needed to begin the account recovery process (Company Key and Employee Number OR Social Security Number and date of birth). Former employees who need to access a 401(K) plan can do so by clicking the Former Employees Only – 401(K) tab to be directed to a new login page.
Bob Evans Corporate Address
- 8111 Smith’s Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054