My CC Pay
- Allows a customer to view current balance and available credit, pay a bill online, track recent card transactions and update account information online
- A free service to Total Card Inc customers
- The site/service is administered by Total Card, Inc – 1‐800‐800‐2143 – 5109 S Broadband Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57108-2208
Please note that new customers (to include Mid America Bank & Trust Company and Monterey County Bank Credit Card customers) will be required to register for the service and establish a User ID and Password.
Credit cards associated with My CC Pay?
- Access Visa
- The Affirm Card
- New Horizons
- Credit America
- First Access
- Total Card
Please note the CC Pay site only accepts payments for the above card accounts and are provided to enable cardholders with accounts serviced by TCI to submit payments on-line. Customers are responsible for making timely payments and TCI will not be held responsible for problems or issues related to customer payments. ALL payments made through the CC Pay web portal will be processed through the customers banking account via Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- When the payment is on a Monday – Friday (not a holiday) before 2:30 p.m. CST the payment will process on that day
- When the payment is made on a Monday – Friday after 2:30 p.m. CST or anytime Saturday, Sunday, or a holiday the payment will be processed on the following business day
- Payments are not available immediately
- Payments posted to an account will be reflected on the account in question after 6:00 a.m. CST the following business day
- All payment confirmations will be sent to the email address associated with the account
Please be aware that TCI’s offical business hours are listed as Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (CST) and Saturday 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 2:30 p.m. (CST), except certain holidays (i.e. Christmas, Easter, New Years Day) on which TCI is closed. The My CC Pay service however is functional 24 hours a day 7 days a week to include hoildays (except during short maintenance periods which are announced ahead of time).