My Heritage DNA Set Up
- Login is required to complete an activation
- New users can complete online registration
- Customer service available over the phone
There are many folks out there with the unwavering desire to find out where it is they come from. Those who aren’t quite satisfied by knowing what town their grandfather grew up in can dig a little deeper into their origins by activating a DNA kit from My Heritage DNA. To get started with the activation process customers will need to get online navigate to the My Heritage DNA Set Up page and enter an email address and password to login to an account. Those who are without a clue when it comes to remembering an account password can click the Forgot your password? link and enter an email address to have instructions sent on how to create a new one. Customers who would prefer to complete the activation process in another language can click the link posted at the top right hand corner of the My Heritage DNA Set Up page.
Food for Thought on My Heritage
- The company was founded in 2003 by family historian and entrepreneur Gilad Japhet
- Since its inception the company has grown to over 88 million users across 196 countries
- My Heritage has 340 employees located throughout Israel, North America, and Europe
- The company offers 24/7 support to deliver an exceptional experience in 42 languages
Customers who have yet to create an online account can begin the registration process by clicking the Sign Up For Free link at the My Heritage DNA Set Up page and completing an online form with a gender, name, year of birth, email address, and password. Those who need assistance in the areas of billing or sales can contact customer service between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM MST Monday through Friday. Customers who need technical assistance can contact customer service between the hours of 11 PM and 3 PM MST Sunday through Thursday.
My Heritage DNA Customer Service