My HPE Benefits
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Login credential recovery hep is available
- Benefits representative available by phone
In this day and age no employee should be left without a quick and simple way to access benefit information online. Those who work for Hewlett-Packard Enterprise won’t have to worry about such a scenario thanks to the easy access granted through the My HPE Benefits page. Employees in need of access to an account can complete the sign on process in just a few seconds by entering a User ID along with a password before tapping the Log On button. New users who need to create an account must first confirm identity by entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number and date of birth at the My HP Benefits page. Once identity has been confirmed the account creation process can be started by hitting the Continue button.
My HPE Benefits Password Information
- Passwords are NOT case-sensitive and can be entered in both upper case and lower case letters
- A hint to help remember the account password can be set up during the account creation process
- In the event a password is forgotten 3 security questions can be answered to gain account access
- Security question answers must match EXACTLY with the answers that were previously chosen
Portal users who have forgotten a User ID can click the link posted under the login fields and enter the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number and date of birth to confirm identity and regain account access. Those who wish to provide feedback on the My HP Benefits page can click the Feedback link posted at the bottom right hand corner. Users with questions can contact the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Benefits Center Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Central Time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Benefits Center