- User ID or Loan Number is needed to login
- New users can complete online registration
- Customer service available to assist by phone
For many the mortgage on a home represents their largest and most important financial investment. Anyone who has made such an investment likely wants to have around the clock access to any and all information regarding their loan. Those who use the My LoanCare portal for online access to such information receive exactly that with the easy online login process. Users who need to access an account can do so by entering either a User ID or Loan Number along with an account password. Those who have yet to sign up for online access to the My LoanCare portal can complete registration by filling out a form with a Loan Number, SSN/Tax ID, User ID, password, and email address. Prior to hitting then Continue button users can opt to sign up to receive emails regarding new features, updates or special offers.
What is LoanCare?
- The company is a top national provider of full-service residential servicing to the mortgage industry
- LoanCare is a ServiceLink company with corporate headquarters located in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Has been offering expertise and best practices in providing servicing solutions for others since 1991
- Is focused on customer satisfaction and loyalty and is one of the largest subservicers in the industry
My LoanCare portal users who have forgotten a password or User ID can begin the reset process by clicking the links posted under the login fields (a Loan Number and SSN/Tax ID will be needed). Customers who would rather access the portal in Spanish can click the Español link posted to the top of the page. Those in need of assistance can reach out to the customer service department by calling 1-800-274-6600 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM EST or 8 AM to 3 PM EST on Saturdays.
LoanCare Loan Inquires and Payments Address
- PO Box 8068, Virginia Beach, VA 23450 (ATTN: Cashiering Department)