- Email address can be used to login to an account
- New users can begin the account creation process
- Morrisons support contact information is available
One would assume that most employees prefer work-related online portals to that allow for FAST and EASY access (every second not spent logging in can be used doing something much more productive!). If the assumption holds true, Morrisons Employees should have plenty to appreciate when it comes to the online access process found at the My Morri portal. The process can be initiated with a single click of the mouse after briefly hovering the pointer over the Sign in with Google tab posted in the middle of the page. After clicking the tab an email address can be entered prior to hitting the Next button to proceed with account access. Those who have no idea which email addressed they used when setting up the account with can click the Forgot email? link and enter a recovery email address or phone number to begin the account recovery process. It should be pointed out that the language displayed on-screen can be changed by clicking the drop down tab posted at the bottom left hand side of the My Morri portal.
A Quick Look at Morrisons
- Origins date back to 1899 when William Morrison began a butter and egg business
- In 1952 Sir Ken Morrison took over the small group of market stalls from his father
- Attracted over 80,000 investors when first becoming publicly traded (all abroad!)
- In 1999 the 100th store was opened (talk about a way to usher in a new century!)
- Morrions added a new potato packing plant to the manufacturing sites in 2017
Users who have yet to register for a Google account can begin by clicking the Create Account link at the My Morri portal and entering a name, username, and password before clicking the Next button to proceed with the account creation process. Users who prefer to use a different language when signing in or creating an account can do so by clicking the drop down box posted at the bottom left hand side of the login box. Customers with questions for Morrisons can try contacting the company’s customer service department by phone or through regular mail correspondence.
Morrisons Customer Service Department
- Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, BD3 7DL
- 0345 611 6111