My NDR Offer
- Amount of current debt must be selected to begin
- FAQ list and toll-free number available for questions
One would be hard pressed to find someone who enjoys a massive amount of debt hanging over their head. Those who indeed DO NOT enjoy this feeling may wish to see if they qualify for debt relief by applying at the My NDR Offer page. In order to begin the application process an amount of total debt must first be selected (debt ranges are available to select using a drop down list). Once the debt amount has been confirmed a name, phone number, and email address must be entered to proceed with the process. Potential customers who are a bit hesitant may want to check out the reviews of some happy National Debt Relief customers posted at the right hand side of the My NDR Offer page. Those who aren’t satisfied by the customer reviews may have their nerves eased by the fact that National Debt Relief has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Why National Debt Relief?
- Customers will not owe National Debt relief a single dime until a debt reduction has been achieved
- Employs debt arbitrators who have established relationships with creditors and collection agencies
- National Debt Relief contacts creditors on behalf of its clients until an agreement has been reached
- Customers can cancel service without penalties or fees and will receive a 100% refund if not satisfied
- Fees are calculated into monthly payments so that customers won’t have to pay second lump sum
Customers with questions or pressing concerns can trying reviewing the FAQ list posted at the bottom of the My NDR Offer page. Those who don’t find what they’re looking for in the FAQ list can cut to the chase and call the Nation Debt Relief toll-free number to speak with a debt counselor.
National Debt Relief, LLC Contact Information
- 11 Broadway 16th Floor, New York, NY 10004