My New Card FIA Card Services
- Allows a consumer to respond to a credit card offer receive via the mail from FIA
- The Personal Secure Code and the customers Zip Code will be required in order to start the application process
- Any questions about the offer can be directed to FIA Card Services at 1.800.655.1491, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The My New Card application from FIA should only take a few minutes to complete and 99% of the customers should be approved within a few minutes given this is a pre-qualified offer. Please note this is not a loan offer. Any loan inquires should be directed to 1.800.848.9233. Customers wishing to contact FIA Card Services via US Mail can write to: FIA Card Services, P.O. Box 15019, Wilmington, DE 19850-5019.
Please note that FIA Card Services are owned and operated by the Bank Of America Corporation.
Bank Of America About
- American banking company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Has more than 2 trillion dollars worth of assets
- Considers a TOP 5 bank in the world
- Has been the target of several lawsuits and investigations over the years to include the great financial disaster of 2007 in the US
- Traces their roots back to 1904 under the name “The Bank Of Italy”
Bank of America competes with some of the largest players in the financial arena to include the likes of JP Morgan Chase, Citi, and the Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.. BOA corporate office is based at Bank of America Corporate Center, 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255 and can be reached by dialing 704-386-5681.