My NFL Card
- Provides information about the popular NFL Card from Barclays
- Fans can customer their NFL Extra Points Credit Card with their home town team
- The card is issued with permission from the NFL and Barlcays – 1-866-421-8004 (phone) – 1-866-823-8178 (fax) – Barclays Bank PLC, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
When making an application online for the My NFL Card the applicant should receive an instant decision. The card comes jammed packed with competitive rewards program incentives and offers inside exclusive access to NFL events and promotions.
NFL Card Highlights/Lowlights
- 10000 BONUS points once the customer has made over $500 in purchases (the customer will have 90 days to make the $500 in purchases)
- The 10000 bonus points is equal to a $100 credit card credit 🙂
- Card holders will receive DOUBLE the points when using the card to purchase NFL gear, game day tickets or even food and drink at the stadiums 🙂
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months
- The card offers a 0% Promotional APR for 6 billing cycles when buying NFL game tickets (please note this is different from the 0% introductory APR offer)
- Balance Transfer balances will be either 14.99%,19.99% or 24.99% 🙁
- Points can be redeemed started at 2,500 points
- NFL perks include Cardmember-only access which may get a customer on the field or in the locker room
Other popular rewards associated with the NFL card include regular season game tickets, team jerseys (i.e. Green Bay Packers, Buffalo Bills), team training camp visits, NFL Films tours or simply exchange reward points for statement credits.
All NFL Cards allows the customer to perform the following account activities online:
- Check current balance and available credit
- Pay the balance (minimum or max)
- View recent payment
- Check the Minimum due date Payment
- Transfer a balance
The NFL Extra Points Visa Signature is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware with a license by Visa USA, Inc.. The NFL, Barclays and Visa USA have all agreed to the terms and conditions associated with the card but hold the right to make program changes at any point.