Getting Started with the My Nike Visit NA Survey
- Store visitors are able to provide feedback on a purchase
- Participants can choose from a variety of languages
- Code found on the purchase receipt is needed to begin
When it comes to providing and receiving feedback on a recent retail experience, one of the easiest (and most convenient) methods is the online customer survey. In example of such can be found in the My Nike Visit NA survey. Those who wish to let Nike know how a recent shopping experience went can begin by first selecting one of the 4 available languages. Once a language has been confirmed the 15 to 20 digit survey code found on the purchase receipt must be entered prior to moving forward with the feedback process. Those who are having trouble coming up with the code needed to begin the My Nike Visit NA survey can refer to the sample image of a store receipt posted at the top of the page for guidance (the location of the code is highlighted in a stunning shade of orange).
A Little Bit About Nike Inc.
- An Oregon based sports apparel company most known for its footwear
- Originally founded as Blue Ribbon Sports in 1964 (changed to Nike in 1971)
- Posted an operating income of nearly 5 BILLION in 2017 (truly outstanding!)
- More recent products from the company include Nike Flyknit and Nike Vapor
- Has become a worldwide business with operations located all over the globe
Nike is considered the most respected (and valuable) brand among the sporting business. The firm was founded by sporting enthusiast Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight out of the latters car trunk. Phil Knight attended the University of Oregon and was about an average track athlete (not winning all that much, but not placing last either). Bill Bowerman was a track and field coach and had a passion for training young athletes (sending more than a whopping 30 athletes to the Olympics!). Both Bill and Phil were accomplished athletes and clearly had a knack for business (Bill was clocked running a sub 4 minute mile 16 times!).
Popular Nike Products
- Nike Air Max (a true classic)
- Nike Dri-FIT Touch Tailwind Striped
- Just about ANY Air Jordan shoe
- Tank Top SB Varsity Dri-FIT
- Pro Combat Hyperwarm Compression Hazard
- Pro Hyperstrong Compression Hard Plate
Companies similar to Nike include Adidas, Under Armor and Asics. Nike can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol NKE.
Nike Contact Informaton
- Address – 244 W Market, Bloomington, MN 55425
- Phone Number- 800-344-6453