Publix Health Plan
- Technical support is for those who need help
- Username and password needed for access
- New users can register for an account online
When it comes to gaining access to an account as important as a health plan users should expect adequate technical support. It’s not going out on a limb to state that users of the My Publix Health Plan portal will get that AND THEN SOME. Those who are in need of assistance can begin by clicking the Technical Support link at the bottom of the page to be directed to an incredibly detailed online contact form that can be completed with a name, address, email address, phone number, and best time to be contacted. After filling in the basic information the form can be completed by using drop down boxes to confirm the area of portal that is causing problems, type of browser being used, operating system being used, and whether or not a pop-up blocker is turned off. Prior to hitting the Submit Technical Issue button users will have the opportunity to enter more details regarding the questions or concerns they may have.
More on the My Publix Health Plan Portal
- Features enrollment tools that will help members find the right plan and provider
- Offers a variety of recipes to assist members with eating well and staying healthy
- Users can look up the price of a prescription or learn about the plan’s providers
- Plan members can “go green” by opting for a paperless Explanation of Benefits
Plan members who have solved their technical problems (as well as those who never experienced any in the first place) can gain access to the My Publix Health Plan Portal by entering a username and account password before hitting the Login button. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can begin the registration process by entering an Insurance Card Number along with a date of birth (image of an insurance card is posted for those who need help finding an Insurance Card Number). Those who need immediate assistance can get help by calling the toll-free technical support number.
My Publix Health Plan Portal Technical Support Number