My RCCH Benefits
- User ID and password can be used to login
- Login credential recovery options available
- User support is available over the phone
Forgetting a User ID or password can leave people with the feeling of being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Fortunately, most portals have a way for users to recover this information in the case it is lost or forgotten. Users of the My RCCH Benefits portal who can’t come up with their login credentials can ease their way out of the jam (without the need for WD-40) by clicking the links posted underneath the login fields. Those who need to recover a User ID can begin the process of having it sent via email by entering a last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and date of birth. Users who are having trouble remembering an account password can look up their security question by entering a User ID, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and date of birth. After the login credentials have been recovered they can be entered into the My RCCH Benefits before hitting the Sign In button to gain access to an account.
More on the My RCCH Benefits Portal
- Provides users with access to medical, prescription, and flexible spending accounts
- User ID’s are made up of last names and the last 4 digits of Social Security Numbers
- The initial password is the user’s date of birth entered in the MM/DD/YYYY format
- Users will be prompted to change their passwords after logging in for the first time
It should be pointed out that the My RCCH Benefits Portal is best navigated using Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 30+, or Chrome. Users who are having problems getting logged in can trying reaching out to the RCCH Healthcare Partners Benefits Center between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Central Standard Time by calling 866-416-8932. Those with corporate related questions for the company can try getting in touch by phone or through mail correspondence.
RCCH Healthcare Partners Contact Information
- 103 Continental Place, Suite 200, Brentwood, TN 37027