My Retirement American Funds
- Allows a customer to access their accounts, view results and expenses or prospectuses and other details
- Requires the American Funds plan number
- The service is operated by American Funds Distributors, Inc. – 800/204-3731, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time – 333 S. Hope Street, 53rd Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071
The service will also provide information about loans, distributions and other transactions such as confirmation of account balances and payments. Please note a full list of ticker symbols can be found on the Investment Options page.
Other Retirement American Funds Notes Of Interest
- The site does support Adobe Reader, Flash or RealPlayer and enhances the customers experience
- Quicken-compatible files can be accessed by clicking on Transaction History in the Account History section
Popular Funds Offered By American?
- American Funds Global Growth Portfolio
- American Funds Developing World Growth and Income Fund
- Capital Income Builder
- The Investment Company of America
- American Funds 2025 Target Date Retirement Fund
It is advisable that investors read the funds prospectuses and summary prospectuses before finalizing an investment.
- A Capital Group company that operates a family of 33 mutual funds managed by Capital Research and Management
- The firm is against advertising and despises publicity
- America Funds was in trouble over not disclosing to investors that they were offering kickbacks to brokerage firms in relation to investments
- Oversees over 1 trillion dollars worth of customers assets
The company was founded in 1931 and is in fierce competition with Fidelity and The Vanguard Group. The firm offers a variety of financial services to include fixed-income and balanced investment portfolios, practice management and investment services, investment funds and mutual funds. American Funds also works with families, non for profits, high net worth individuals and private charities.