How do I access My Ricoh?
- Email address can be used to login
- New users can complete registration
- Customer service available by phone
The ease of doing business is often measured by a company’s online capabilities. It appears Ricoh has hit a home run in this area with the easy online account access found at the My Ricoh online portal. Those in need of access to an account can complete the login process by entering an email address along with a case-sensitive password. Users who are prone to typing mistakes can ensure an accurate login process by checking the Show Password box located under the login fields. Those who plan on coming back often can expedite the login process by checking the Remember My Email Address/Username box (see above). Users who have lost or forgotten a password can take a deep breath and begin the reset process by clicking the Forgot Password? link and entering the username associated with their account.
What can I accomplish after logging into the My Ricoh portal?
- Portal users can place and track online orders as well as browse products
- Meter reads from Ricoh devices can be submitted through use of the portal
- My Ricoh portal users can submit online requests to have devices serviced
- Users can request personalized alerts for important tasks needing attention
New users who require access to the My Ricoh portal can begin the registration process by entering an email address and creating a password. The email address used to register will become the account username after registration. Passwords should contain at least 1 number and 1 letter and should be at least 8 characters in length (cannot contain the username or repeating characters). Those who have questions for the company can get a hold of Ricoh at its toll-free customer service number.
Ricoh Customer Service