My Services Equifax Patrol
- Activation code from letter is needed
- Equifax mailing address is available
When it comes to personal information and the internet one can never be too careful. Those who agree and are considering a mail offer for Equifax ID Patrol may want to stop with the thinking and start with the DOING. Offer recipients can take action by navigating to the My Services Equifax Patrol page and entering the activation code found on the letter that was received. After typing in the activation code the Submit button can be clicked to continue with the 5 minute online enrollment process. It is a good idea to make sure that access to financial documents and recent statements is readily available prior to starting with the enrollment as the information will be needed for verification purposes. Those who want to do a bit more research before signing up can click the Learn More link posted at the bottom of the My Services Equifax Patrol page.
What else should I know about this product?
- Helps to keep consumers informed and better prepared to safeguard personal information online
- WebDetect feature scans sites where personal information is suspected of being bought and sold
- Score Estimator results are intended to show how certain actions could impact ones credit score
- Credit scores provided under the offer make use of the Equifax Credit Score (a proprietary model)
Those who sign up for the offer won’t have to worry about paying a dime as Equifax ID Patrol is free of charge. However, the product does expire and coverage will lapse if not renewed (Equifax will send notice around a month prior to expiration). Customers who do go ahead and let their subscription expire can always opt to re-establish it at a latter date and WILL NOT be charged without knowledge or consent. Those who are interested in becoming an Equifax business customer should pick up the horn and dial 888-202-4025.
Equifax Credit Information Services, Inc Mailing Address
- PO Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374