My UHC Sign In
- Access the myClaims information center by United Health Care
- Offers personalized benefit information, claims information and a variety of health care related tools
- Operated by United Health Care – 877-844-4999 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET Monday-Friday – 5901 Lincoln Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55436
Please note that some documents used by the My UHC sign in service require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Those who have not registered will have to obtain a username and password through the My UHC free registration UnitedHealthcare plan process. The registration will only take a few minutes and will require a valid email address.
Popular tools available through the My UHC service?
- Find Physician, Laboratory or Facility
- Pharmacy Information
- Find a Form
- Find Mental Health Clinician
- Estimate Health Plan Costs
The information center provides a wealth of information related to UHC to include tips from Dr. Oz, Short Term Health Insurance and Health Saving Accounts, how to connect with My UHC on Twitter (and other social networking platforms), designated physicians under the United Health Care banner and required notices that may have to be completed by a customer.
Common questions associated with the My UHC sign in services?
- Supported by Internet Explorer version 6 and newer Safari versions 5.1 and newer Chrome 23.0.1271.97 and newer Firefox 17 and newer
- Why would anyone want to take time out of their busy day to register? Allows a customer to review claim information, customers can search for a doctor in their area, allows customers to print temp ID card and customers can update United Health Care account information (i.e. phone number or address)
- Customers must be 13 years of age or older in order to use the My United Health Care service
- When registering please be sure to have the ID card or enrollment packet on hand
Please note the system is frequently updated on Sunday 8:00 PM to Monday 5:00 AM EST and some My UHC account features (such as copay & deductible amounts) may not be available at this time.