- Allows a consumer to enter their card number (16 or 20 digits, no spaces or dashes) in order to activate a NetSpend account online
- Consumers are required to activate a card before they can make purchases or load money
- The site is operated by the NetSpend Corporation – 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363) – email@example.com – PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136 or FAX: 855-439-6488
Please note NetSpend customer service via phone is available Monday through Friday: 8AM-10PM Central Time OR Saturday and Sunday: 8AM-8PM Central Time. NetSpend email services can be reached anytime 24 hours a day seven days a week but allow for 48 hours to receive a response. Consumers who have issues regarding customer service or trouble with any NetSpend product can contact the Chuck “the boogeyman” Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the media (i.e. Fox News, St. Louis Post Dispatch, New York Times etc) can reach NetSpend at email@example.com.
Other NetSpend Activation notes
- The activation process should take less than 30 seconds to complete
- Once activated a customer can load cash, access the free direct deposit service and have a paycheck deposited onto a NetSpend card
- Activation also allows a consumer to Transfer money online from an existing bank account, PayPal account or another NetSpend account for free
- To locate the nearest check or cash loading business please text the customers zip code to 22622
- NetSpend Account Activation also allows a customer to check a balance, view transaction history or pay bills online
- Customers who have an amount of $500 or more deposited to the card monthly are encouraged to sign up for the NetSpend Premier offer
- The NetSpend Premier service provides quicker access to a paycheck, the best pricing available no questions asked, and NetSpend will cover customers for free when they are up to $10 short on a purchase
NetSpend is a Austin based processing and marketing service for major credit card companies to include Visa and MasterCard. The firm was founded with less than $800 in small apartment.