- Activation code is needed to begin
- Existing users can login to account
- New users can create an account
The average device can’t become an NFL-viewing machine without first going through an activation process. This technological metamorphosis can be initiated by going to the NFL MVPD page and selecting a television provider (provider can be selected through the use of an extensive drop-down list). Once a provider has been selected an activation code must be entered before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the device activation process. In addition to activating a device, those who have an existing NFL online account can also complete the login process directly through the NFL MVPD page by clicking the Sign In button. After clicking the button users will be directed away from the activation page to a login screen where the process of gaining access to an NFL online account can be completed.
What if I don’t have an account?
- The Register tab at the bottom of the NFL MVPD page can be clicked to begin creation
- Registration is free and allows users to get scores, highlights, stats, and power rankings
- Users can sign up for newsletters, offers, and product updates when creating an account
The online form required to register an account must be filled out with a name, email address, date of birth, favorite team, postal code, country, password, and username. Users who have forgotten an account password can begin the account recovery process by entering the email address used when creating the account. Those who plan on coming back often can opt to check the Remember Me box to have their credentials saved on a computer for an expedited login process in the future.