- Payments can be made to the state of New Jersey in regards to a traffic ticket
- Users will need the traffic ticket and the license plate number of the auto in question
- The service is operated by the New Jersey Courts – 4th & Cooper Streets Camden, NJ 08101 – 856-757-5021
Please note that payments can only be accepted online during the following times: Mon – Thurs 7:30AM – 11:45PM OR Fri 7:30AM – 10:45PM OR Sat 7:30AM – 3:45PM OR Sun 1:00PM – 11:45PM (ALL TIMES EASTERN). NJMCdirect is considered the fastest most secure and most convenient way to access pay a dog darn traffic ticket in the state of “Jersey”.
NJMC Direct FAQ
- The state of New Jersey will charge a convenience fee when making a payment online
- Payments can be made using any card with the VISA or MasterCard logo
- Any issues with the ticket should be brought to the attention of the municipal court directly and not the NJ Courts
- Please have the court ID number, ticket prefix, ticket and license number
- The ticket can usually be viewed online 4 days after the ticket has been issued to the violator
- The ticket cannot be searched for via license plate number or driver’s license number
Please note for those holding a commercial driver’s license and convicted of two or more serious traffic violations, the MVC may, depending on the offenders record, suspend the commercial driving privileges even if the violations were committed in a non-commercial motor vehicle.
Who is not allowed to use the NJMC Direct service?
- The violation is a not a payable violation
- The officer who issued the ticket did not indicate a court appearance was required
- A warrant has been issued in relation to the ticket
- The ticket is not a Time Payment Order
Please note that if NJMCdirect is unable to locate the ticket information please contact the court to resolve this matter, or refer to the back of the traffic ticket for alternate payment options. The best way to avoid using the NJMC Direct site is by not getting a ticket.