ORG Tell CV
- Survey can be completed online
- Offer coupon awarded by email
Giving customers some sort of incentive for providing feedback after a recent experience is a becoming an increasingly popular way for the restaurant industry to engage with customers. One restaurant that uses this method to gauge the level of satisfaction of its customer base is Original Roadhouse Grill. Customers who have had a recent visit to the restaurant can now earn a free coupon offer by providing feedback at the ORG Tell CV page. Prior to beginning the short online survey customers will need to enter the 16 digit survey code along with the name of their server. After the required information has been entered participants will need to hit the Next button to continue forward with completion of the survey.
A Few Thing to Keep in Mind When It Comes to the Coupon Offer
- The free offer coupon will be sent via email at the completion of thee survey and can be redeemed at any Original Roadhouse Grill location
- To redeem the offer customers must bring coupon email they received along with the purchase receipt and provide to a server when ordering
- The coupon is active for 90 days after the completion of the survey and can be redeemed for any of the offers listed on the original receipt
- There is a limit of 1 customer survey and 1 incentive offer per month (offer cannot be combined with discounts, promotions, or other offers)
Participants who cant seem to locate the 16 digit survey code can refer to the sample receipt image posted at the ORG Tell CV page for assistance. It should be noted that the offer is not available to employees of Original Roadhouse Grill or their families.
Original Roadhouse Grill Contact Info
- 3061 Riverside Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90039