Paramount Digital Copy Baywatch
- Code found on insert is needed to redeem
- UltraViolet and iTunes copies are available
- Extensive FAQ list is provided for assistance
It’s hard to match the thrill of unwrapping a fresh new movie on Blu-ray and finding out that not just 1 but 3 copies of the film were included with the purchase. That is exactly what some customers will experience after purchasing a copy of the newly released Baywatch. Once the package has been opened customers should notice a DVD disc placed alongside the Blu-ray copy of the film. In addition to the 2 hard copies of the movie, customers can redeem a digital copy by following the instructions shown on the insert that came with the purchase. Those who wish to redeem a copy of the movie on Apple iTunes can do so by going to the Paramount Digital Copy Baywatch page and entering the authorization code shown on the insert. It should be pointed out that the option to receive information about Paramount’s products, services, and promotions is provided while redeeming the movie (email address and date of birth must be entered to sign up to receive the information).
Things to Keep in Mind When Redeeming the Paramount Digital Copy of Baywatch
- After successfully redeeming a code software will automatically begin transferring files
- A 24x drive should be able to transfer the digital copy files in a matter of a few minutes
- Those using a 56k dial-up connection may need to wait several hours for the download
- Confirmation screen will inform users when the digital copy has transferred successfully
Customers who need to redeem a copy of the movie on UltraViolet can begin the process by clicking the appropriate icon posted at the Paramount Digital Copy Baywatch page. After the UltraViolet icon has been clicked a new page will appear where the authorization code can be entered to begin the redemption process. Those who have questions may want to click the Support and/or FAQ links posted at the bottom of the Paramount Digital Copy Baywatch page.