- Patients can login to their accounts online with an email address and password
- Online bill pay and prescription review is available for convenience of the patient
- New accounts will need to be registered and activated by use of an activation code
Patients now have an easier way to stay in touch with their doctors and up-to-date on their account information with Partners Healthcare Patient Gateway. To access the online portal patients will need to login with an email address and password. Those who have yet to enroll with Patient Gateway can start the registration process by clicking the Enroll Now button and entering their email address. During the registration process users will need to be prepared to create a password, validate their email address, select security questions for password retrieval, and submit a phone number. Accounts will need to be activated with the code provided by their provider or received by United States Postal mail.
What do I gain by signing up for Patient Gateway?
- Test Results – Patients can conveniently review results from the lab, medical reports, and letters from their provider
- Appointment Management – Patient Gateway allows users to send messages directly to their doctor’s office
- Prescriptions – Patients currently on medication can review their prescriptions online and request prescription renewals
- Online Bill Pay – Pesky outstanding bills can be taken care of online through the bill payment system
- Communication – Whenever new information is received from the doctor patients will be automatically updated with an email
Partners HealthCare is a non-profit health care system founded in 1994 by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. The health system includes hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, health centers, and home care. Partners HealthCare is a national leader in bio-medical research with several of its hospitals being teaching affiliates of the Harvard School of Medicine.