Learn How to Pay MDX Tolls (the easy way!)
- Allows a customer to pay tolls related to the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX)
- Profits will go to help maintain and improve and expand five expressways in Miami-Dade County as a service to the state
- The service is operated by the Miami-Dade County Commission – 1-888-865-5352
Online payments can be made at the Pay MDX Tolls portal. Tolls have gone to help repair the following roads in the South Miami area (Home to Rick Ross): State Road 924 (Gratigny Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). The tolls will help repair pot holes, roadway maintenance, open new lanes to lessen traffic and in some cases provided road side flowers (think sunflowers).
Users will have two options when going pay and MDX toll online:
- As a guest: do not have to register and customers will have to re-enter payment information each time a fee is due
- As a registered customer: requires the customer to register with a valid email address and save payment information for quick payments. Also provides account details, account activities or statements and customers can make a credit card or check payment and monitor disputes/appeals (see account login sample below)
Any questions about how to pay MDX tolls can be directed to 855-277-0848. Online self-service is available 24/7 (except during maintenance periods) and walk ins are welcome at a brick and mortar location between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Any checks can be mailed to: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.