Pay MMSC Online
- Make an online payment to Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center
- Customers will need their billing information and credit card on hand
- The service is operated by Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center MMSC which is a not-for-profit – 3 South Fourth Ave, Marshalltown, IA-50158 – Phone : 641-754-5130 – Fax : 641-754-5188
Please note that this is a one time transaction service only and customers are not able to set up recurring payments. Customers will need to have their patient account numbers on hand and a valid form of payment i.e. Visa/AMEX/Discover credit card. Before the payment has been made via Pay MMSC Online the patient will have a chance to review the payment information for accuracy.
Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center AKA MMSC
- 125 Bed Community Hospital
- Based in Marshall County, Iowa
- Equoped with a state-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging Department, Cardiac Catheterization Lab and Rehabilitation Center
- Employs over 700 health care workers to include nurses and doctors
Please note MMSC is a fully accredited Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The hospital serves over 60,000 people in the surrounding area. The medical facility was founded in 1913 and was originally called the Evangelical Deaconess Home and Hospital. MMSC traces it origins back to the Evangelical Deaconess Society under the leadership of Rev. Karl Rest.