PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature
- Sign up for the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Spend $1,500 in the first 90 days and receive a $100 bonus credit
- Pentagon Federal is a credit union based out of Alexandria, Virginia
Since starting out in 1935, Pentagon Federal (PenFed) has amassed some $19 billion in assets and serves over 1.4 billion members. Many of these members are the good folks in the armed services, while others are simply average people looking for solid alternative to a traditional bank. And there are few better alternatives out there than PenFed. Not only do they offer attractive mortgages and loans, but their lines of credit cards have actually won awards for their incentives. The PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card, for example, has won the GoBankingRates.com “Best Rewards Card” as well as Card Hub’s “Best Road Trip Rewards Card for 2015.” And once you check out the incentives, you’ll understand why this card is receiving all the accolades.
Incentives and rewards on offer from the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature
- Earn five points on gas purchases whenever you use the cards at the pump
- Earn three points on grocery purchases
- Earn one point on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No fees on foreign transactions
- 0% APR on balance transfers for first 12 months
- $5,000 minimum credit line
- 24/7 customer support
The card comes with all these features and incentives, plus many more. It is compatible with Apple Pay and comes with a Purchase Security feature that reimburses the cardholder within 90 days if there are any unauthorized charges. Not only that, but the Penfed Visa Signature card comes with a warranty management feature that automatically doubles the manufacturer’s warranty on items purchased with the card.
Contacting PenFed Visa Signature Card services