- Rebate form can be competed online
- A copy of purchase receipt is needed
- Customers can connect on social media
Anyone who is willing to change their own motor oil is liekly not afraid to put in a little extra effort to save money through a rebate offer. Those who choose Pennzoil as their preferred motor oil can now save $2 per quart of oil purchased through the online rebate process available at the Pennzoil Rebate page. To begin the process it will be necessary to complete a request form with a participating retailer, name, mailing address, and email address (email address is required to receive news and offers or to joining the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty Program). After the required information has been entered, customers will need to divulge how they heard about the Pennzoil Rebate offer and whether or not they read any product reviews before making the purchase. Once the questions have been answered a purchase receipt must be uploaded to confirm the rebate.
Seems like a no-brainer. What else should I know before redeeming the rebate?
- The total maximum rebate possible through the offer is $48 per person/household or address (email or physical)
- Those who don’t want to submit their Pennzoil rebate redemption form online can opt to send it by mail instead
- Customers can expect their Pennzoil rebate to arrive by mail anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks after it has been verified
- Those who haven’t gotten around to taking advantage of the offer can relax as it does not end until December 31st, 2017
It should be noted that the offer is only good for purchases of Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic, and Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oils. Those who want to find a participating Pennzoil store location can enter a zip code into the locator tool found at the bottom of the Pennzoil Rebate page. Customers with the desire to stay in touch with Pennzoil can do so by clicking the posted social media links (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).